Saturday 3 March 2012

Adore - Frosted Designs

Hi bloggers,

I've FINALLY finished my attempt for this sketch along Tuesday sketch over at Frosted Designs. This was hell up to the final product because I kept spilling things on the photo, FML was all I could say! I completed the lacing three times - at least I'm thorough at it now. 

So here is the sketch:

Sketch # 35 designed by Roberta from Frosted Designs



Here is my interpretation: (Sorry about the quality of the photo I couldn't get it to focus properly!)


I've used papers from the Grace Kelly range from Big W. They all merry into each very nicely! I handmade all but two flowers and have used two doilies that my Mum very nicely made for me in the right colours!! I sewed all the papers together and cut, distressed and ripped the edges to create a messy look. I used the silent setter to create the eyelet pattern (third attempt), wasted twenty eyelets.... I painted the Adore chipboard from Kaiser craft in gesso and kinderglitzed over the top to give it some sparkle! A few of the flowers have glitter on them too.

Here are some closeups:


Well I hope you all liked this layout. I'm so glad it's over and I can now move on to something else! Wish me luck, I'm going to submit this into a magazine (my first attempt at entering!!!). :)

Till next time
...toasty

2 comments:

  1. I definitely love me some distressing so I'm totally digging this page! Just gorgeous- thanks so much for joining us @ Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love it! Thanks for joining us for our latest sketch challenge over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete